Maximo is well organized, drives efficiency, integrity and quality results. He has over 20 years experience in senior management roles locally and regionally. His business acumen and leadership skills are complimented by his proficiency and qualifications in Management, Finance, Auditing, and a Masters in Accounting.
Kayinja is an inspirational and focused leader who works closely with the team to achieve the Banks Mission and Vision. Her vast experience in Credit Offering and CA ZICA qualifications are complimented by determination and hard work.
With over 11 years experience at AB Bank, in leadership positions and credit operations, Muze is a Master of Business Administration holder who is passionate and result driven. Her drive and dedication alone are motivation for the Bank staff.
Christopher values integrity, credibility, and has a talent for motivating teams to achieve their best. He is an experienced professional with over 20 years developing his skills and expertise in auditing, accounts, and operational management. He holds a Bachelor of Accountancy degree from Copperbelt University and is a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
• MBA Finance
• Post Graduate Certificate in Risk Management
• International Certificate in Banking Risk and Regulation Joined AB Bank - 2022 Work Experience
• Risk Manager – AB Bank Zambia
• Manager - Business Risk Analysis
• Global Risk Manager- FINCA Impact Finance
• Chief Risk Officer – FINCA Zambia
• Credit Approval Officer – Blue Financial Services
• Diploma in Accounting
• Currently pursuing degree in Human Resource Joined AB Bank - 2017 Work Experience:
• HR Manager (AB Bank Zambia)
• Senior HR Officer (Mac Staff Solutions)
• Country Administrator (Capdrill Zambia )
• ZICA Licenciate
• Bachelor of Accountancy
• MBA Candidate Joined AB Bank - 2015 Work Experience
• Administration Manager (AB Bank Zambia)
• Financial Controller (AB Bank Zambia)
• Senior Accountant (Flexi Freight & Associated Companies)