Did you know AB Bank Zambia is an equal opportunity employer? This means that we at AB Bank Zambia do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, colour, religion, national origin, gender, etc.
- When you join team AB Bank Zambia, the sky is the limit for you!
- The diversity of occupations at AB Bank Zambia means that you may not only change functions and departments vertically but also horizontally.
- While such shifts require effort, time and learning, they also provide valuable experience, broader perspectives and challenging work.
- At AB Bank Zambia you play the leading role in your career path as it is a reflection of your aspirations and decisions about your professional development.
- AB Bank Zambia plays a supporting role by putting in place effective systems to enhance and support your career decisions.
- Career progression to senior levels depends on how well you utilise these systems and your personal effort and pro-activity.
The following are the available vacancies:
There are no vacancies at the moment.
Send us motivation letter and email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate Position in the subject of your mail. Please also indicate preferred job location in your application; Lusaka, Kitwe. You may apply any time and may be called when vacancies arise. All applicants must be willing to take part in training to be conducted in Lusaka before deployment to preferred job location.
Note: Applicants should ensure their NRC number is written on their CV. Applicants that do not follow the application instructions will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to take part in our recruitment & selection process but we thank you all for your applications.