Yasha na AB Bank Campaign Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and information on prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid and will be rejected.
The promoter is AB Bank Zambia Ltd, Registered in Zambia, and registration number 87654, registered office Chainda Place, Plot No 7393, off Cairo Road and P.O. Box 38173,Lusaka, Zambia.
- The promotion shall run from the 17th February to 17th May 2020. The promotion can be withdrawn by the promoter at any time, after which no further entries will be accepted.
- Draws will be conducted Daily, bi-weekly and monthly to determine participants who will win. Participants will win 5 solar lamps weekly, 1 gas stove bi-weekly and 1 generator monthly for 3 months. Dates when draws will be conducted will be determined by the promoter.
The promoter reserves the right to change the date of conducting the draw for the winners of prizes. Lamps to be given out will be 20 per month. Gas Stoves to be given out will be 2 every month. Generators to be given out will be 1 every month.
onal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Device permissions for Personal Data access
- The promotion is open to any customer who;
a) Opens an AB Bank Savings account, deposits and maintains a minimum of ZMW 1000 or a minimum of ZMW 3000.
b) Deposits and maintains a minimum of ZMW 1000 or a minimum of ZMW 3000 in an existing AB Bank Savings account.
2. Deposits of ZMW1000 minimum maintained for a week or two weeks will give a customer an entry into the draw and qualify to win a solar lamp or gas stove respectively.
3. Deposits of ZMW3000 minimum maintained for a month will give a customer an entry into the draw and qualify to win a generator.
4. All qualifying entries will be entered into a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly draw to be conducted between 17th February and 17th May 2020.
5. Any account owner who is subject to a court process or restriction of any sort or is under any other restriction by any other authority in Zambia or else will not be eligible to participate in the promotion.
6. Any account held in the name of any individual (jointly or otherwise) that is in breach of any obligation to the promoter, as may be determined by the promoter at its sole discretion, shall not be eligible to participate in the promotion.
7. Staff are not eligible. Close family members are equally not eligible (parents, spouse, children and siblings)
8. Clients do not need to sign up to take part in the competition. All clients who deposit in their Normal Savings, Kids and Saving Plan accounts will automatically qualify for the draws.
9. Money intended for loan repayments qualifies as long as it meets the minimal requirements.
10. Clients who receive money as a result of loan disbursements will NOT qualify for the draws. However, any money deposited by the client separate from the loan disbursement will allow the client to be entered in the draw
11. All deposits can be in the form of cash, Cheque, internal, national or international transfers, MTN Mobile Money (MoMo) and Airtel Money Mobile Money and RIA bank deposit.
12. A client can only win one of EACH prize. If a client wins a gas stove, they still stand a chance to win a solar lamp and/or generator. They, however, cannot win another gas stove. The gas cylinder that will be given with the gas stove will not be filled with gas.
13. All transport costs to and from AB Bank for prize collection will be covered by the client.
- There shall be weekly, bi-weekly and monthly prizes for customers which will be: 1 solar lamp awarded daily, 1 two-plate gas stove bi-weekly and 1 Generator monthly from 17th February to 17th May, 2020.
Claiming of Prize(s)
- Only the winners will be notified in writing through email or contacted by AB Bank Zambia on their mobile phone. 2. All prizes should be collected within one month of the draw failure to which they will be forfeited to the Bank.
3. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash.
4. All prizes will be collected from AB Bank Zambia’s head office for winners from Lusaka and AB Bank Kitwe branch for winners from the Copper-belt.
5. The prizes are not transferrable.
6. Failure to accept the prize or the associated terms and conditions will result in the prize being withdrawn and or possibly allocated to an alternative prize winner at the discretion of the promoter, AB Bank Zambia LTD.
All participants agree to be bound by the competition rule.
- The draws will be conducted at the promoter’s sole and absolute discretion in the presence of independent auditors of the promoter’s choice.
2. The draws will be conducted at the promoter’s premises AB Bank Zambia, Chainda Place, off Cairo road, Lusaka.
3. By participating in the promotion, all participants hereby grant the Promoter the absolute and unfettered right to;
a). Disclose or publish the participants’ information and any other information to any party in any medium as we may in our absolute dissertation deem fit for any reasons whatsoever.
b). Use, amend modify, adapt, reproduce, publish any still or moving images of the participants that are taken during the promotion or the redemption of the gifts for any promotional or marketing or commercial or any other purposes as we may in its absolute discretion deem fit without any payment or compensation.
4. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or amend the terms of this promotion at the any point during the promotion period by giving (7) days’ notice of this intention.
5. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Accounts that are closed prior to the end of the qualifying period each month will not be eligible for prizes.
7. Only one of the joint account holders or signatory will be eligible for the prize.
8. AB Bank reserves the right to contact any one of the joint holders or signatories of an account.
9. During each draw, participants shall be eligible to win one prize either solar lamps,2 plate gas stove or Generator.
10. Winners shall be randomly selected during each Electronic Draw.
11. The Promoter’s decision as to the winners of the draws shall be final and conclusive, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
12. In case of a dispute, the bank’s decision will be final. No appeal on any grounds whatsoever will be entertained.
* Kindly note that all accounts shall continue to earn interest at the rates set out in the Bank’s tariff guide or as
agreed with the Bank separate written memorandum. All conditions on the accounts remain the same throughout
the campaign i.e. minimum balance, initial deposits and account charges.
- If the Bank is required by the Minister of Finance and National Planning Trade or the State Lotteries Board to alter any aspect of this competition or terminate the same as a result of changes in Legislation, the Bank shall have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event, all participants hereby waive rights which they may have against the Bank and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Bank, it’s agents or contractors.
- All participants agree to be bound by the competition rules.