Yasha na AB Bank Campaign Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and information on prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid and will be rejected.
The promoter is AB Bank Zambia Ltd, registered in Zambia, and registration number 87654, registered office Chainda Place, Plot No 7393, off Cairo Road and P.O. Box 38173, Lusaka, Zambia.
- The promotion shall run from 17th February to 17th May 2020. The promotion can be withdrawn by the promoter at any time, after which no further entries will be accepted.
- Draws will be conducted daily, bi-weekly, and monthly to determine participants who will win. Participants will win 5 solar lamps weekly, 1 gas stove bi-weekly, and 1 generator monthly for 3 months. Dates when draws will be conducted, will be determined by the promoter.
The promoter reserves the right to change the date of conducting the draw for the winners of prizes. Lamps to be given out will be 20 per month. Gas Stoves to be given out will be 2 every month. Generators to be given out will be 1 every month.
- The promotion is open to any customer who;
- Open an AB Bank Savings account, deposits and maintains a minimum of ZMW 1000 or a minimum of ZMW 3000.
- Deposit and maintain a minimum of ZMW 1000 or a minimum of ZMW 3000 in an existing AB Bank Savings account.
There shall be weekly, bi-weekly and monthly prizes for customers which will be: 1 solar lamp awarded daily, 1 two-plate gas stove bi-weekly and 1 generator monthly from 17th February to 17th May, 2020.
Claiming of Prize(s)
- Only the winners will be notified in writing through email or contacted by AB Bank Zambia on their mobile phone
- All prizes should be collected within one month of the draw failure to which they will be forfeited to the Bank.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash.
- All prizes will be collected from AB Bank Zambia’s head office for winners from Lusaka and AB Bank Kitwe branch for winners from the Copper-belt.
- The prizes are not transferrable.
- Failure to accept the prize or the associated terms and conditions will result in the prize being withdrawn and or possibly allocated to an alternative prize winner at the discretion of the promoter, AB Bank Zambia Ltd.
All participants agree to be bound by the competition rule.
- The draws will be conducted at the promoter’s sole and absolute discretion in the presence of independent auditors of the promoter’s choice.
- The draws will be conducted at the promoter’s premises AB Bank Zambia, Chainda Place, off Cairo road, Lusaka.
- By participating in the promotion, all participants hereby grant the Promoter the absolute and unfettered right to;
- Disclose or publish the participants’ information and any other information to any party in any medium as we may in our absolute dissertation deem fit for any reasons whatsoever.
- Use, amend modify, adapt, reproduce, publish any still or moving images of the participants that are taken during the promotion or the redemption of the gifts for any promotional or marketing or commercial or any other purposes as we may in its absolute discretion deem fit without any payment or compensation.
*Kindly note that all accounts shall continue to earn interest at the rates set out in the Bank’s tariff guide or as agreed with the Bank separate written memorandum. All conditions on the accounts remain the same throughout the campaign i.e. minimum balance, initial deposits and account charges.
- If the Bank is required by the Minister of Finance and National Planning Trade or the State Lotteries Board to alter any aspect of this competition or terminate the same as a result of changes in legislation, the Bank shall have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event, all participants hereby waive rights which they may have against the Bank and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Bank, it’s agents or contractors.
- All participants agree to be bound by the competition rules.