AB Bank Zambia is a member of the AccessHolding network. AccessHolding is headquartered in Berlin, Germany and operates a network of commercial banks in Africa, Central Asia and Latin America.
AB Bank Zambia is currently undergoing a considerable enhancement of it’s brand image, as well as expanding the range of products and channels offered. In order to support us in this journey, we are currently recruiting a Graphic Designer to join our 450 staff members.
We are looking for a passionate Graphic Designer who is ready to take up an exciting challenge in a faced paced environment of a growing bank and is willing to meet deadlines and be well compensated for work done. The role includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
You will report directly to the Marketing and Corporate Communications Manager.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with the Marketing and Corporate Communications Manager to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Diploma in Graphics Design, Fine Arts or Related field.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong and diverse portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Contract: Full Time
Experience: 5 years minimum
Salary: ZMW10,000 – ZMW20,000
Please submit your application including your portfolio no later than Friday, 24 January 2020 to email@example.com quoting the reference code ER_GD_01.2020 in the subject line. The application has to include the portfolio of your designs, with not less than five projects.
Only candidates who submit their portfolio are eligible.